Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Surprising Phone Call

Hallelujah there are only two games max left in the NBA Finals. Brock has been working CRAZY hours these past few weeks. Don't get me wrong. Business has been GREAT for him, but it's taken a toll on ME physically at home. He's been calling home asking me to watch the entire games to see if his clients are behaving appropriately from my angle. And to see if his hard work is paying off. (If you don't remember what he does, read here.)

Since holding Amelia's new baby, I can't get that angelic face out of my head. I had something stir inside of me before on Sunday night that I've never experienced before. When Brock called earlier today, here's what unfolded:

HIM: "Hey babe. I'm so tired. How are you?"

ME: [ Unplanned, I blurted out:] "I want a BABY!"

HIM: "Huh? A baby what? Did you say the animal already? The connection must have cut up."

ME: "A REAL baby, Brock. Like a tiny human."

There. I said it. I've NEVER NOT wanted to be selfish IN. MY. LIFE. I can't believe I'm sharing this new burning desire with the world wide interwebs. Brock has been on the road a lot lately and I'm due to ovulate around the time he gets home next week. I can't believe I am even thinking this! I'll share that, but I will NOT disclose my real age publicly. 

I never planned to have kids, but Brock married me anyway. So I never entertained anything baby before and definitely NOT using my own body to house something like that. Maybe I'll just casually start interviewing surrogates...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...