Monday, February 1, 2021

I'm Back from the Dead!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Back from the Dead!!!!!!!!!! And by DEAD, I mean my entire pregnancy then the last 10 months. What in the world just happened to my insides, specifically my uterus and mental state?! Yes, I have a 10 month old! He came TWO weeks late (longest two weeks of my entire life). These past 10 months have been the HARDEST MONTHS OF. MY. LIFE. Literally, SOOOO Stressed. It's been THE HARDEST THING EVER watching my nanny take care of my little bundle of joy. Seeing her feeding him in the middle of the night, constantly changing his diapers, getting him to sleep and doing everything around the house has been SO hard to watch. How does she do it all? 

It's been so long since I literally dropped off the face of the Internet Earth. I was in post-partum rehab for 180-days (and they didn't allow us to use our social media, email or our blogs) getting my pre-baby mind and body back. When I got out, I entered this weird Twilight Zone/Covid shutdown world, so I opted for like an extra six months of just SLEEP. I'm like a bear that just woke up from a loooong winter's nap. You'll be hearing more from me and about my bundle of joy now. I still need my nanny to finish her write-ups on what my baby's personality is like and all that, then I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...