Tuesday, February 2, 2021

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of California! You know what's kind of sad though? I heard a lot of people like my friend, Amelia, made her winter home her permanent home. Where is she supposed to stay November through February every year? Just stay put in one place? Like she's going to be living in Idaho full-time now? That's been really hard to digest lately and not just because she's now surrounded by carbs everywhere living by all of those potatoes. 

The other hard part of all of this is my event planning staff REFUSES to start planning my annual Spring Gala. They keep putting it off saying "California may not be open still" or "Not enough people may be vaccinated by then." BiHa (Biden/Harris) is SO on top of that now. I mean, our First Lady is a DOCTOR! She'll save us all, right? And Harris is the first genderless woman/man/21-other-gender person/non-person as our VP, so everything is totally legit with how they all elected themselves. NOT. WORRIED. ONE. BIT. about my upcoming 2021 event schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...