Friday, July 19, 2019

35-Day Detox

I'M BACK!!! I just logged on to my email for the FIRST TIME in 35 days. That is THE LONGEST I've ever been EVER checking my email and social media, EVER. I've been flooded with messages from readers wondering if I was too stressed to blog or if I died. When I first started writing, I was working SO HARD on providing content EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And I did for 38 days straight. (That is also a record for me -- working on something that consistently.)

Anyway, the big news I have to share with the world is and the reason I was off social media and blogging for so long is that...(drum roll please)...I'm PREGO!!!!!!!

(In case you missed one of my last posts, you should go back and read this first before proceeding.)

I am LEGIT prego and not having a baby in another woman's body right now. It's in MINE. My sudden online disappearance has been due to AWFUL morning sickness. What in the world?! I didn't know such a teeny tiny little thing could wreak such havoc on a person's insides, taste buds and complete sense of self. I don't even know who I am anymore. I haven't gotten dressed to go out in public for a month. Oh, I'm only FIVE weeks and I realize it's still super early, but wanted to put it out there now so you can all start thinking of what to get my baby. The minute I found out, I signed up for 10 different baby registries. I still have months of work left on those, but thought I would get the ball rolling.

So for at least the next eight months, my posts might be more sporadic, but rest assured, I AM STILL ALIVE. In fact, I'm so alive that I have TWO lives right now -- one inside the other. I never dreamed I could ever think about anyone other than myself, but now I guess I'll have to learn. I already can't wait to see what Amelia is going to get me at MY baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...