Saturday, June 8, 2019

It's a BABY GIRL!

It's a BABY GIRL! Amelia's surrogate delivered a healthy, beautiful baby GIRL! (They knew the gender ahead of time, but didn't tell anyone to leave people on the edge of their seats.)

I am SO, SO, SO, SO HAPPY it's a girl because that means I can now officially buy all of the super cute baby girl clothes I've been eyeing these past six months at Janie and Jack. Every baby deserves high end clothing from the start. They shouldn't be punished for not being able to control their bodily fluids thus being forced to wear anything of lesser quality OR heaven forbid, hand-me-downs.

Honestly, if Amelia had had a boy, I wouldn't have bought anything. Boy baby clothes aren't nearly as cute. Lucky for her, I've already scheduled a drop shipment of all super high end and necessary baby products. I've heard a really nice wipe warmer is a MUST. The palette delivery will arrive the day they get discharged from the hospital.

I heard the professional hospital baby pictures went smoothly. Amelia has already decided on a soy regimen for the baby as she will NOT be sacrificing her body even for nursing. She's being really conscientious and does not want to make her husband disappointed in her gaining any baby weight (which I think is really admirable).

[P.S. - Speaking of her husband, he asked me to not put his child's info or stats on the web. I can respect that. HOWEVER can't anyone just go look up that info in a County office a few weeks from now? What's the big deal? It's called a PUBLIC RECORD.]

If you ever need a quick pick-me-up to FEEL BETTER, binge order baby girl clothes online. You'll end up giving them to someone down the line. It feels soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...