Friday, June 7, 2019

Mason Jars

Whoa. I just realized it's already Friday and I haven't provided any encouragement on how to FEEL BETTER all week. I'm sorry! I've just been SO BUSY and SO consumed with myself and writing about how I met my hubs, my friend going into labor (update soon), firing my shrink and getting on that Top 100 Housewife Blogs list (I'm #62). It's been a crazy week.

Anyway, I've been helping another friend pick out flowers for her upcoming second wedding. I think I might SCREAM if I see another mason jar. Those are soooo overdone. There comes a time on everyone's Pinterest pages when you just need to MOVE ON from the wedding trends of 2008-2012. You know me and you know much I love that website, but I feel VERY strongly about this. So strongly, in fact, that I created this new board on my Pinterest that I'll be adding more to over time: Overdone Wedding Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...