Monday, June 10, 2019

Two Months!

I can't believe I've already been blogging for TWO months (as of last Saturday, June 8). I would have written this tribute to myself earlier, but the baby news has kind of taken priority.

In TWO months, I have gotten on the Top 100 Housewife Blogs (I'm #62); bought the group gift and drop shipped a palette of baby merchandise to Amelia; lived through Amelia's surrogate's labor and delivery story; have started helping another friend plan her second wedding; survived another successful year of "Peanut Butter and Jealous"; have started/grown my blog's Pinterest boards + pins (and have been re-pinned); imparted A LOT of wisdom from my own experiences/high end tastes; and the list goes on.

Thank you for reading, believing in ME and focusing ON ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...