Tuesday, May 21, 2019

What Stresses You Out?

First off, I'm STRESSED that I can't left-justify this sentence. 
I've clicked on the justification button multiple times to switch it back, but it's NOT working!!

Oh well. I'll have to leave the rest of this post centered. Moving on...

I'M STRESSED...

...because all of my shows are ending for the season. I won't remember what happened 
in the season finales in May when they finally start up again next September.

...because I still haven't found THE swimsuit of the summer that will be sure to flatter my figure and impress everyone at my pool parties.

...because of the helium shortage and now my friends having babies won't able to do the 
gender reveal confetti balloons at their gender reveal parties.

...for Kim Kardashian's fourth baby. "Psalm" is forever going to have his name misspelled 
or mispronounced. Why the silent P?

...for the stressed Target customers who can't buy any of the already-out-of-stock Vineyard Vines collection. It must be stressful for them having to buy a discounted version! 

This is a safe space. Now let's have a group conversation. Just let it all out and share with us. 
It will make you FEEL BETTER when you read others' daily stresses. 
This is a very loaded and fueled question...

WHAT STRESSES YOU OUT?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...