Monday, May 20, 2019

Brownie Points for Busy

I can’t even tell you how busy I’ve been lately. (Btw, Abby’s brownie trifle from last weekend inspired the title of this post.) No one is as busy as I am. NO ONE. The amount of over-programming I do is INSANE. In fact, I will challenge any of my readers out there to see if they are busier than ME. 

My therapist said it’s not healthy to be so slammed all the time. She thinks I’m hiding behind my fears and pain or overcompensating for something, but I don’t buy it. I like to schedule every minute of my every day so people know I don't have anxiety (I'm out-and-about), and don't have any marital problems (honestly, marriage is one of the easiest things I've ever done). Having people know all of these things makes me FEEL BETTER (and it can for YOU too).

I’m a busy housewife who manages an in-house staff on our primary property. Some days, it's so overwhelming with how much I have to delegate for others to work. 

Ooh! That reminds me. I have to finish this post so I can text my "Birthday and Wedding Gifts Coordinator." She's at Crate & Barrel Kids right now picking up this adorable Palm Springs Playhouse for my five-year-old niece's birthday next month. I want to make sure she picks up a few accessories to go with it, so my sister doesn't accuse me again of "skimping."

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...