Tuesday, May 14, 2019

iHave an iPhone

If I didn't have my iPhone, I think I would die. Seriously. It's honestly a blur what happened in my life beforehand. I'll never forget walking right in the door at AT&T passing everyone who had waited in line overnight (silly) to buy my first iPhone on June 29, 2007. One of the GREATEST days of my life (minus people outside yelling at me for some reason). 

I told my boss MONTHS in advance I was going to be out that day. I was responsible and planned ahead. How did he not understand I wasn't making up my sick day? I repeatedly told him (and later the HR department), "It's going to be a SICK (aka cool, awesome, totally epic) day getting my iPhone." I didn't need that job anyway.

A quick tip for FEELING BETTER? Always make sure you have the latest iPhone, have a really nice case, and make sure everywhere you go people see you using it.


Sent from my iPhone
"I'm so great ... I'm jealous of myself!" -Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...