Sunday, May 12, 2019

Big, Really Nice and Clean

Big, really nice and clean. Three words to always remember when working to make your house guests feel comfortable in your home. I would write more, but am so busy supervising my cleaning and set-up crews right now in preparation for my annual Mother's Day Gala in our home this evening.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, surrogate mothers, aunts, and women who have ever mothered another out there!

P.S. - I have only been blogging for a few days now and already received my first fan mail!! I got permission from my next door neighbor to post her message:

"You are an inspiration to me. How wonderful you have your blog to release your frustrations. I can completely identify with your beautiful words. Thank you!!!"

It makes me FEEL BETTER and SO GOOD other women out there recognize how stressful my life is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...