Thursday, June 13, 2019

Stressful Amazoning

Today was super stressful. I had to find gifts on Amazon that my dad and husband would like for Father's Day. The most stressful part was trying to find things they would like AND that had Prime shipping to arrive by Saturday. I usually don't forget to schedule gift buying with my personal shopper, but somehow this slipped my mind. About 10 minutes into my frantic online search, I found myself stress eating a bag of Cheeto puffs. Could someone please get these puffs away from me??

Well, success, but now I have to stress the delivery. I'll be watching all my cameras on our entrance like a hawk on Saturday, and will have my guard be on high alert too. If my packages don't arrive on time, I will personally email Jeff Bezos and let him have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...