Tuesday, June 4, 2019

NO Negativity

I literally cannot believe what just happened this morning. [ Insert fuming emoji face here ] Get this: My therapist called me a narcissist. She said all I do is talk about ME, think about ME and only do what's best for ME. That is absurd and NOT true, so I fired her on-the-spot. I can't deal with that kind of negativity.

Little does she know how much I think of OTHERS, I... stress over what others think of me; think about who's liking my posts/tweets/pins; wonder how people are going to react to my new outfits; anticipate what they'll say to my husband about how lucky he is to have me; enjoy the praise I receive from others; appreciate how people feel sorry for me that my own sister and parents aren't more adoring of me (they don't know how lucky they are to be related to me -- that's a WHOLE other story!); etc. 

I think about OTHER people ALL. THE. TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...