Sunday, May 26, 2019

Email from PeaNUTTY Mom

I have been SO tired this weekend after watching everyone work at our event this past Friday. Seeing the caterer's staff unloading their vans, setting up, making sandwiches, cleaning up, and packing up their stuff was EXHAUSTING! 

While sitting pool-side at home recovering on this afternoon, I got an email from a parent whose nanny was apparently at this year's "Peanut Butter and Jealous." (Don't worry. The witchy mom gave me permission to post this:)

"My kindergartener was handed one of your peanut butter sandwiches two days ago, and we are STILL at the hospital. His nanny called me while I was in my aerobics class. She was frantic. He has a peanut allergy, gluten allergy, is forbidden to eat anything with sodium benzoate (the jelly), and drank a cup of 1% milk with his lactose intolerance! Your so-called 'organization' should have to pay for my son's ER visit!!!"

A few things I thought after reading this:
1. Where was the nanny? On her phone?
2. How are we supposed to know EVERY. SINGLE. food allergy or rule for EVERY kid of what they can/can't eat?!
3. Why is that mom in an aerobics class? She should be taking the spin class I'm in. It is sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...