Saturday, May 25, 2019

Know Your Costco

One of the best pieces of advice I have ever given is this: “Know Your Costco.”

I tell ALL of my Kirkland-lovin’ friends who have personal shoppers. I tell all mine too when they start. I live between two Costcos. One is a swanky Costco in a really nice area (like one of the wealthiest cities per capita in the state of California) and the other is in a not-as-wealthy area that feels like a third world country. I usually make my personal shopper go to the third world country one. That way, I can go to the swanky one just to browse when I feel like it without the possibility of running into my staff.

The reason it’s important for your shopper to be really familiar with their Costco is because Costco is always moving their merchandise around. You don’t want to be paying for someone to get lost, but for someone who has a set route.

I heard my FIJI water recently got relocated to RIGHT next to the baby wipes and dipes. HUH? I heard it’s basically in a cave in the very back of the third world country Costco. The constant relocating used to stress me out, so I outsourced it long ago to dodge further PTSD (Post-Traumatic Shopping Disorder, another kind of PTSD believe it or not).

If you haven’t already staffed up at your house, get a personal shopper FIRST. It will make you FEEL soooo much BETTER not having to worry about any of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...