Wednesday, May 29, 2019

A Gated Community

If people are honest with themselves, gated communities are NOT for security reasons. It's for the prestige. Some people have told me they think gates are a false sense of security, and I 100% agree with them. Anyone can still sneak past a gate. Why I live in a gated community is for the WOW! factor. I want WOWs all along the path to my house from people who have never been there before.

#1: Pull up to the guard station: Wow!
#2: Drive through the FIRST gate: Wow!
#3: Drive past the water fountains, clubhouse, pools, and tennis courts: Wow!
#4: Drive up to the second guard station (my house): Wow!
#5: Drive through MY gate: Wow!
#6: Drive up my driveway and see my home in all its glory even before walking inside: Wow!

Now THAT'S why I live in a gated community -- it's an easy, daily way to keep feeling good about your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...