Thursday, May 30, 2019

When Lifes Gives You LuluLemons...


"When Life Gives You LuLuLemons, Have Some LuluLemonade."

(If you are reading this on your phone, look at the Desktop version so you can see the YouTube link I embedded for the music video.)

I recently heard Angela, on American Housewife, sing that in the Musical episode. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that song sooo much! I watch that show to identify with those Westport housewives. I know how stressful it is to always look perfect, have everything together and have an immaculately clean house (thanks to your staff). I LOVED their song to that frump mom and have now adapted it to the West Coast for my theme song (minus the mom and kids stuff). 

GO FULL NEWPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...