Sunday, June 2, 2019

Coastal Seafood ONLY

I've been on a food kick this weekend with my posts and pins, so thought I would share this important information:

I'm assuming everyone already knows that you NEVER eat seafood when it smells fishy. That means it's already going bad. 

Well, I like to take it one step further and tell everyone I know to NEVER eat seafood UNLESS you're sitting somewhere looking at the OCEANThat's when you know it's REALLY fresh. 

I NEVER go inland to eat seafood. Not even 10 miles in. Unless you're ON THE COAST with salt water in view, STAY AWAY. You'll FEEL BETTER by doing yourself, your body and your health insurance company a favor. Avoiding any unnecessary illness or ER visits.

(P.S.- NEVER buy a shrimp platter from a grocery store. It's best if you buy it at a fish market not long after it has come off the boat and been cleaned. If you must, Costco is the next best option. I must admit, their $12 shrimp platters are divine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...