Thursday, May 16, 2019

More Fan Mail

I got more fan mail! Another message through my Contact Form from my next door neighbor, but STILL! She gave me permission again to post it:

"Love, love, love your blog. Need humor in my life and your writing style is so entertaining. Please continue as this is my daily 'pick me up' (replacement for Diet Pepsi)."

Two Things:

1. This makes me SO happy.

2. This blog was not intended to be humorous and entertaining, but more of a stress relief if I can't get to a yoga studio or pound cake to deal with this stress called life. I'm glad this can help her FEEL BETTER though, and help wean her from the daily DP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...