Thursday, May 23, 2019

Money CAN Buy Happiness

Contrary to popular belief, money CAN buy happiness. You can FEEL BETTER by knowing it's much more comfortable to cry...

1. in a Tesla than on a bicycle.

2. while lounging pool-side at an ocean-front resort.

3. eating a croissant at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

4. during highlights (and therapy) in your hairdresser's chair.

That's about all I have in me today. I'm STRESSED to the MAX today. Tomorrow is our "Peanut Butter and Jealous" event and it's RAINING! It's raining right now as I write this and it's supposed to rain tomorrow too. It's MAY in Southern California!? It doesn't EVER rain in May. We're usually in another drought by now. Now our caterer has to round up as many pop-up tents as he can find from every rental company around before 5:00 p.m. today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 Event Schedule

With getting back in the swing of things, I've suddenly realized how many of my friends have moved away. Hello!? Mass exodus out of Cali...